Building on the success of previous workshops, we have joined forces with the Welsh Optoelectronics Forum to bring you our third Innovation Camp and to celebrate theInternational Year of Light. A vision for collaboration lies at the heart of the OpenIQE Innovation Camps; highly interactive workshops designed to help you explore new opportunities using rapid prototyping techniques.
We are working with experts to understand the emerging opportunities for Photonics technologies and applications. We will share these with you on the day for you to explore them with other like-minded innovators, technology leaders, scientists and visionary thinkers.
Our aim is to help you walk away with exciting opportunities that you can take forward and turn into successful projects.
Photonics touches almost everything around us from healthcare, to satellites,communications and sensors. If you work in academia or industry and have capabilities in optical design, semiconductors, software, hardware and product design, then this is the right event for you!
Come along to:
- Discover new potential opportunities in Photonics technologies and applications
- Meet other innovators, engineers, technology leaders and visionary thinkers
- Find out how Open Innovation could help you to drive your organisation forward
- Learn techniques to frame ideas quickly and effectively
- Find out how the Welsh Optoelectronics Forum could help your organisation
- Be part of a new network of collaborators
Don’t miss this exciting chance to create new opportunities for your organisation!
Let’s connect and make it happen.